Monday, July 9, 2007

How Did You Earn Money From Home Today?


As for me, today I submitted 3 articles for pay at MgrCentral, they pay $5 an article so I'll make $15 there. I made a Squidoo lens, submitted an article to Associated Content, and I started research for a new niche site. Although this won't pay me today, it will pay me in the long run. I also earned $4.27 from my Adsense ads, $4.53 from referrals at Gangster Greed, $2.72 from referrals at CashLagoon, $7.20 from referrals at Fairy Tale Treasures and another $10 or so from referrals at various other GPT's.

Oh, and did I mention that I did all of this while sitting in the shade under a tree at a campground, where I'm watching my children play in the park, on a beautiful sunny Southern California day.

I LOVE WORKING BEING A WORK AT HOME PARENT!

No comments: