Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Why Gangster Greed is My Favorite

Why is Gangster Greed one
of my favorite GPT's?



I can sum up the reason that Gangster Greed is one of my favorite GPT (Get Paid To) sites in just two powerful points. Referrals and Daily Pay.


Gangster Greed is a GPT Site where you can earn money by answering surveys, signing up for free trials, asking for free information on home-based businesses, ect.


They have a very good variety of free offers, in fact they have more free offers than most of the GPT sites I've visited. Because of this, Gangster Greed is perfect for new as well as seasoned GPT'ers. Offers are credited quickly and it's very easy to make it to the $10 balance so you can cashout. When I first joined Gangster Greed I was able to cashout for my first time by that afternoon.

You can cashout anytime you'd like, and as many times as you'd like. The only restriction is that you need to have a minimum of $10 in your account before cashing out. Speaking of cashing out, another thing that I really love about Gangster Greed is how fast they pay! Their website says that they pay within 48 hours but so far every time I've cashed out they've my pay has showed up in my PayPal account within a few hours.

The other reason I love Gangster Greed is their referral system. You never have to refer anybody to make money here, but if you're like me and really enjoy getting new referrals, GG has the absolute best referral system of any GPT site I've seen! Most GPT sites pay on 2 to 3 referral levels. Gangster Greed pays you on referrals on unlimited levels. Here's how it works:

You earn 25% of everything your direct referrals earn.


You earn 25% of 25% of everything their referrals earn, which is 6.25%


You earn 25 % of 25% of 25% of everything their referrlas earn, which is 1.56%


You earn 25% of 25% of 25% of 25% of everything their referrals earn, which is 0.39%

And so on.....


Why is this so powerful? Well first of all most other GPT sites only pay 10% to 15% on their first level (usually closer to 10%). In fact, the only other GPT program that I'm aware of that comes anywhere close to what Gangster Greed pays is CashCrate, paying 20% on their first level and 10% on their second. As you can see, Gangster Greed is paying MUCH higher on their first level alone than any other GPT. And if that weren't enough, they pay you on unlimited levels! Wow!

I see Gangster Greed just like a snowball. When it first starts out it's slow, but the bigger it gets the more momentum it builds up, it gets faster and faster as it gets bigger and bigger....

And on top of all this they sport a fun Gangster Style theme. Too much fun!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Gangster Greed.


You can GO HERE to Get Started at Gangster Greed


Check my GPT tutorial for help getting started and maximizing your GPT profits




No comments: