Saturday, July 7, 2007

Speed Writing

I found a great ebook a few weeks ago. It's called Content Speed Writing, written by Andrew Hansen.

Have you ever heard the saying that "Content is King?" That is SO true on the internet. I spend a great deal of my time writing articles. Weather it's for my blog, my websites, niche marketing, article marketing, or writing articles for pay... one thing's for sure... I write A LOT. I do actually really enjoy writing, but I found that I was spending so much time writing that I was hardly getting much of anything else done. Writing articles was starting to become a drudgery.

I am very focused on earning more money each month, even if it's just a few dollars more than the month before. I have made a budget that allows for all of my family's monthly expenses. Everything that I earn above that amount is applied directly to my debt. I plan on eliminating all of my debt (besides my house) which comes to $44,007 in 2 and 1/2 years, therefore it's very important that I earn more each month so I can accomplish this. I needed to find a way to streamline my efforts more. Since I can't put more hours into the day I was looking for ways of accomplishing more work in the hours that I do have. This ebook really fit the bill. So far it's helping me tremedously!

Andrew has broken writing articles down into a step by step guided process. He shows his readers not only how to overcome writers block, but also about writing articles on subjects you have abslutely no knowlege about, and how to do it quickly. He teaches his readers how to write traffic pulling, 100% unique, keyword dense articles in less than 30 minutes, including the time it takes to do your research.

I loved this ebook the first time I read it and loved it even more after re-reading it. I didn't become an article writing machine immediately after reading it, but after putting his techniques to use and with a little practice I am closing in on that 30 minute per article goal very quickly. Writing articles has become fun once again. In fact I once again enjoy writing articles.

If you'd like to read it I have been able to make this $37 eBook available by donation of any size. All donations are directly applied toward my debt.


No comments: